Thursday, March 17, 2011

Around the House

Bird tracks outside the front window.


Two pairs of mittens my mom wore when I was a kid in the Northwest Territories.








Berton Interpretation Panels (in front of writer's office window - great for taking photos of the Writer in the Summer, I hear)...the panels have been covered in snow since we got here and we never brushed them off to see what they said.

Neighbor's lean-to greenhouse with what look like grape vines on the back.

The shoes that have been covered in snow and hanging on the telephone line since we arrived.

Scratchy/cozy Hudson's Bay blanket.

A tiny train and a view of the tiny Robert Service Cabin.

I would like to own this.

Self-portait in Pierre Berton Album Cover.

Bag o' Noses.

Best Berton Book Ever.


Random/Intriguing photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing red this morning, that must be it, as I adore two photos: The noses and the stained glass in, I presume, a door.

    Thinking of you as you wind down. . .

    Sending L O V E

    ReplyDelete